To ensure success as a C++ developer, you should exhibit advanced C++ software
development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A
first-class C++ developer will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly
functional and user-friendly applications.
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C++ software developer.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Locations: JMD Megapolis, Sector – 48, Gurgaon (122018)
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
(C++ certification preferred)
Selection Process: HR round, Domain-specific round, Salary Discussion
Salary: There is no salary bar for deserving candidates.