We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer responsible for building SpringBoot and
Angular applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their
client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop
these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and product
quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Databases like MongoDB, MSSQL.
- Must have 1 year of experience in ANGULAR.
- Knowledge of application Deployment on both Windows and Linux Environment.
- Knowledge of Application container Like Tomcat and WildFly.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Spring Boot
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven
Locations: JMD Megapolis, Sector – 48, Gurgaon (122018)
- Candidate must be B.Tech or BCA, M.Tech or MCA(CSE)
- Candidate Must have excellent skills in Java Development
- Applications from Freshers are also welcome for Fresher Roles
Selection Process: HR round, Domain-specific round, Salary Discussion
Salary: There is no salary bar for deserving candidates.